Tuesday, April 5, 2016

>He Knows Me Better< (Week 74)

Family,

How are you all? I am so happy to be with my companion and to be here in Ituzaingo 2! I have learned a lot this week and have felt the love of the Lord so strongly in my life.

I will admit, last week I was not too enthused about going to Ituzaingo. But I learned a grand lesson this week about how the Lord knows me and where I need to be. He knows me better than I know myself. When we got to our area the first day we were looking in the carpeta de area and we saw a registro of names that I recognized from Padua where I started my mission. I immediately felt the Love of my Savior and knew that being here in this area is a huge blessing for me. We are teaching an investigador that I had taught when I started my mission, Luis. His wife, Andrea, is a member. They are not legally married but want to be married and Luis has made the decision to be baptized. Luis had been waiting for his divorce to go through for about two years now. The papers went though and they are just waiting on a background check from his work and they can sacar un turno and be married. I am praying that this process can finish before I go home in May. But if not it is a blessing just to be teaching them again.

This week I finished reading the Book of Mormon out loud. I feel so blessed that the Lord helped me complete my goal of finishing it before the conference. After I finished reading I knelt down to ask my Father in Heaven once again if the Book of Mormon is true. He always answers and when we do this as members it strengthens our testimony. While I was on my knees I had the impression that I would get my answer while listening to general conference. While I was watching conference I received my reaffirming answer that the Book of Mormon is true. My favorite talks from conference were from Pres. Uchtdorf and Elder Holland.

Have a fantastic week!
Con amor,
Hermana Burr

General Conference April 2016



Hermana Burr carrying her mattress down the street!

Hermana Cespedes with her mattress!


No comments:

Post a Comment