Saturday, October 17, 2015

Divisiones con la Hermana Allen! Whaaat:) (Week 45)

Family!

So this week I had divisions with Hermana Allen! Look who was companions again, even if it is only for one day (MTC comp)! I am not going to lie it was a day full of adventures! One right after the other! During lunch we tried to make banana break although we didn't have some real important ingredients! It was definitely an interesting concoction! This is the craziest part... while we were walking this dog just ran right up and bit Hermana Allen! He took some of her tights and a bit of her skin! It was crazy! So then we went to the house of a menos activo to get her all cleaned up! And this miracle happened while we were at the house. During divisiones (Saturday) we visited a meno activo. They asked what ward I was serving in and I said Ituzaingo 4. Then they started giving me a whole bunch of references! We received 8 references for my area and I wasn't even in my area! So yesterday (Sunday) we went to contact as many of the references as we could. We could talk to some and others weren't home. But thanks to these references we found a family of 4! I have a lot of faith and hope that we are going to keep teaching them and they will progress and make the decision to be baptized. I don't think it is going to be easy but I feel like they are prepared by the Lord, even though they don't know it!

In divisiones I learned to keep working diligently and patiently and the fruits will come. Trust in the Lord and his timing and that my labors are not in vain that everything we do is for a purpose even if we aren't the ones that see the fruits of our labors. We are always planting seeds for the future. Whether it is immediate furture or in the long run.

This week we had divisions. I went with Hermana Allen to her area. Hernama Casado came to our area and worked with Hermana Wiborny. While I was gone they put a fecha baptismal with one of our new investagadores se llama Javier. His date is for the 10 of Octubre.

This week I studied a talk called "La perspectiva eterna del evangelio" or the eternal persepective of the gospel by Elder Rafael E. Pino. It really helped me a lot! We need to remember that what we are doing now has an effect on our eternity. When we make decisions we need to think with an eternal perspective and remember what is really important. The Lord knows better than us and He is making us what he wants us to be through the experiences we have! I invite and encourage all to read and study it!

As a mission this tranfer we are reading the Book of Mormon! We read like 16 pages a day. I am loving reading the Book of Mormon this transfer! I love to read the stories and see how they apply to my life and the lives of the investigadores.

Have a fantastic week!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment