Family!
Well I don't have much time so this will be short, sorry! We had a special training this week with Elder and Sister Teixeira! It is called a giral misional (or a missionary turn--direct translation). I really enjoyed the gira misional. I learned a lot. We are putting things in practice and I can already see a difference. I feel more sincere in the work and helping the people. This gives me more faith that we can find the people that are ready for the gospel. Lately I have been feeling que estamos yendo por todas lados y nada esta pasando. We are going in circles and no one is progressing and nothing is happening. This is what we needed to really TURN our area! I am going to try and focus more on the people and less on the numbers and really help them. At this point in my missino I know how to do missonary work and now I am becoming a true disciple of Christ.
I also really enjoyed stake conference yesterday. It helped me to have a more positivie attitude. Even though the things aren't going how I would like them doesn't mean that things are going wrong. Muchas veces la manera del Senor es deferente de mi manera y necesito aceptar esto y ver lo bueno en todo. Many times the way the Lord works is different than our way or what or how we want things to go. We must accept that and look for the good in every moment even if it doesn't work how we planned or wanted.
Our Sunday miracle... yesterday we were walking in the street. When we were approaching a man we felt the impression to talk to him. It turns out that he was walking in the street because he was sad and trying to get his mind off things. Then we started talking to him. His name is Tristan. We were able to give him a Book of Mormom and help him understand how it can help him be happier. He said he would read and we are going to visit him on Friday.
Thanks! Have a fantastic week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr
No comments:
Post a Comment