Monday, January 4, 2016

T'was the week of Christmas :) (Week 59)

Dearest family,

I hope you are all enjoying this week of Christmas and are sharing the love of our Lord and Savior with everyone you come in contact with!

As I reflect on my year I feel so very, very blessed. My Father in Heaven has given me the very best gift I could have ever received, and that is to be in His service and witness all of the miracles He does in the lives of His children.

I have been thinking so much about my Savior and what He means to me. Every time I think about Him I can feel the spirit and my testimory grows that he really is my Savior and He is the most important person in my life. Without my Savior I would not be here today. None of us would. We must show our gratitude daily for him and his sacrifice by living righteously, following his commandments, and repenting and accepting his sacrifice when we make mistakes. If I could sum up who the Savior is for me in one phrase it would be this...Christ is my Savior, Redeemer, Brother, Example, and Best Friend.

I invite you all to reflect on who Christ is for you.

This week we did divisions in Caseros, Hurlingham, and Parpue Leloir. Here is just a little bit of what I have felt and learned this week... I love the assignment I have been given. I have learned so so much and I am continuing to learn so so much. I have seen so many miracles in my life and in the lives of the other missionaries and their investigators. Yesterday I learned an important lesson. The Lord is always helping us. After we have done all we can do He comes in and does the rest. He makes miracles happen. Although it may be hard for me somtimes to see the good I am doing, He is always going to make miracles out of my righteous efforts.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr





No comments:

Post a Comment