Monday, January 5, 2015

2 Meses (Week 9)

Hola Familia,

Today marks two months in the mission! Can you believe that I have been out for so long! Well unfortunately I don't have much time to write this letter so it may be short sorry!

The temple trip was AMAZING! The Buenos Aires temple is beautiful in person! It was so nice to feel the peace of the temple. It is amazing how much you can feel the spirit on the temple grounds let alone going inside! We did an endowment session. Here is the catch...it was all in SPANISH. They didn't have translator things for us. It was still amazing. What a blessing it was.

On the 31 de diciembre we had lunch with the Lo Giudice family. And then that night we went back and had a mini dinner fiesta! They taught us how to make empanadas! I love empanadas! It was so fun to learn how to make them. Then we had this fancy pinapple and apple cider stuff in fancy glasses!

Love ya I will write more next week! Stay awesome!

Con much amor,
Hermana Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment