I had a pretty chill week. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened. We are working with our investigadores, recent converts and menos activos!
Well it is time for transfers again...que loco!! We got a call last night and I am leaving Lujan. I have mixed feelings about transfers, como siempre (as always). I am excited to have a change. But I am also going to miss Lujan, all of the wonderful people here, and my super great companion.
Miracle of this week... This week we had a hard time finding news (new investigators). On Sunday we still had about 6 more to find to reach our goal and we needed to have three people with a fecha bautismal (baptismal date). The Lord worked miracles for us yesterday. At the end of the day we had found 5 news (new investigators) and three of the new people we found have a fecha bautismal! Their names are Mikaela, Nora, and Soledad.
Have a fantastic week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr
We went to a place that puts churros in the ice cream! How delicious! We also tried a churro filled with dulce de leche! It was the best churro that I have ever tasted!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment