Dearest Family, May 2, 2016
What a wonderful week it has been. We have seen so many miracles and found some really great people this week. The Lord is preparing His children to accept the gospel. It has been a wonderful week. The Lord has blessed us to find those that He is preparing. This week we started out with 0 personas with a fecha bautismal (baptismal date). We ended the week with 5 investigadores that accepted to be baptized. We saw so many miracles. Also, the Lord guided us to contact some really prepared people that don’t live in our area but we were able to pass them to the areas where they pertenece (belong). I am really happy to see the progress that is coming along in the area.
I wanted to share some scriptures that have really helped me in this epoca de me vida (time of my life).
• Luke 1:37-- Is my scripture for the year. I know that God can do all things and that He can help me do all things.
• Alma 38:3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15-- These scriptures have been a guide to me throughout my mission. They have helped me take strength and courage in the hardest and also the most joyful moments.
• DyC123:17--If we do our part God does His.
This morning I was thinking about all of the things I have learned on my mission. There is a huge list and it is still in progress. I just wanted to share a few of them:
• Sacrifice is not a sacrifice but a blessing.
• I came to this earth to change. Change is a good thing, it lets me learn, progress, and prepares me to Live with God for the eternities.
• My Savior Loves me more than I can imagine. The atonement is real and it works.
• Repentance is a daily process and the Lord really does forgive me when I repent.
• The Plan of Salvation is real and I will Live with my loved ones forever and in the presence of my Father in Heaven and His son Jesucristo.
• How to take courage and talk to everyone and share my testimony with them.
• Faith is demonstrated through actions.
• The why and importance of the sacrament and the church.
• True happiness comes from sharing the gospel.
I know that Jesucristo es mi Salvador (Jesus Christ is my Savior). He is my Redeemer. He came to this earth and suffered for each one of us so that we can live with our Father in Heaven, Jesucrist, and our families forever. We must choose to accept Him by being obedient to the commandments. I know that this is the only true and living church on the Earth. It is the Church of Jesucristo. Where you find his power and authority, the priesthood. Families are forever through the ordinances of the temple. When we pray we are having sacred communication with God, He hears and answers our prayers. He knows best, His will is better for us. He has a marvelous plan for us. He has a marvelous plan for us.
I love you all!! Thank you, each one of you, for your love and support!
Con muchisimo amor,
Hermana Burr
3 Nefi 5:13
13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.
Alma 38
3 I say unto you, my son, that I have had great joy in thee already, because of thy faithfulness and thy diligence, and thy patience and thy long-suffering among the people of the Zoramites.
5 And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
9 And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness.
10 And now, as ye have begun to teach the word even so I would that ye should continue to teach; and I would that ye would be diligent and temperate in all things.
12 Use boldness, but not overbearance; and also see that ye bridle all your passions, that ye may be filled with love; see that ye refrain from idleness.
15 And may the Lord bless your soul, and receive you at the last day into his kingdom, to sit down in peace. Now go, my son, and teach the word unto this people. Be sober. My son, farewell.
DyC123:17
17 Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.

No comments:
Post a Comment