This week was really amazing! I am learning to love more the people I work with and recognize the tender mercies and bendiciones (blessings). The Lord has blessed me tremendously this week in many small ways.
I saw so many blessings this week:
- We did service and cut grass
- We did 2 sets of divisions
- We had a zone activity
- I saw Jimena while in Ituzaingo 4
- We felt the spirit as we visited investigadores, less actives, and members
- I am learning to love the people even more
- I have the best companion!
- WE saw a baptism and it was the most pretty. The confirmation on Sunday was so spiritual as well.
- I saw queridos amigos (dear friends) from Padua
- I can always feel the Love of my Savior
- The Lord puts us where we need to be when we need to be there
Have a fantastic week!
Con amor,
Hermana Burr


No comments:
Post a Comment