Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cambios--Entrenando (Changes-Training) (Week 66)

Dearest Family,

I couldn’t write on Monday cause it was carnival and all of the cybers were closed. So we have permission to write today!

Transfers were this week. My companion Hermana Alvarez went home to Columbia. Now I am training Hermana Barrera! She is from Neuquen Argentina! She is really great and I am so excited for this transfer with her, I am so excited to learn and grow with her. We are working in the area Hurlinham B, where I was last transfer.

Cristina our progressing investigador is doing well. This week she came a little earlier to church. We are working on getting her to come for more than sacrament meeting cause she has only been coming for that hour. She says that she is still waiting for her answer. We are praying for her and trying to help her recognize her answer. I have a lot of faith that she will be baptized on the 27 of Febrero. I can just feel that she is going to reach her goal, because she has real intent and desires. It is really helping that we are taking members to the lessons.

I have been learning a lot about gratitude. It truly is the key to happiness. As I have been studying I have found that the scriptures are full of gratitude and thanks to the Lord. That is something I have not realized before. Here is one of my favorite scriptures about gratitude: DyC 59:7-8. To give thanks to the Lord is a commandment. We can show our gratitude through righteousness and having a broken heart and a contrite spirit.

Well I love you all! Thanks for all of your love, support, and prayers. It is felt. Have a fantastic week!

Con amor, Hermana Burr

D&C 59:7-8
7 Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things.
8 Thou shalt offer a sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in righteousness, even that of a broken heart and a contrite spirit.

Hermana Barrera from Neuguen Argentina



No comments:

Post a Comment