I want to start sharing what my companion told me this morning. It was so cute! Keep in mind this is her first
P-day. We were walking here to the cyber to write our families. We only walked about 10 blocks in total and it is hot and humid. On the way she said "I feel like we are walking in the desert to the Promised Land!" how cute is she. This made me think of what a privilege it really is to be able to write and communicate with you all. I am so thankful for the technology that we had today to be able to communicate so quickly with family and friends from all over the world.
This week we were visiting Cristina Aguero our progressing investigador. She was still a bit unsure about her baptism. But in our lesson this week she started asking us questions about how her baptism was going to be and was happy and excited about things. We showed her the baptisimal font yesterday and that also helped her. Yay!
We are working with a less active member (his wife is active). And this week in our lesson I realized how amazing it is that Lord blesses us with the capacity to care about and love the people we work with. As well as how much they really appreciate and need the help of the missionaries. I am so grateful that the spirit guides us as missionaries so that the spirit can teach and testify. I know without a doubt that this is the Work of the Lord. He is guiding me in every step of the way so that His work can be accomplished. As we do as He commands He guides us through the spirit so that He can meet the needs of His children. The spirit is absolutely necessary in this work.
Love you all! Have a Fantastic Week!
Con amor,
Hermana Burr
![]() |
| Hermana Barrera and Burr |

No comments:
Post a Comment