¿Como Están? I hope you had the most fabulous week! Last week I forgot to tell you the scripture I was meditizando (or ponderizing). Last week it was Ether 12:4. This week I am ponderizing Mosiah 28:3! I was going over my notes from general conference these past few days. And there were a few things that I thought I would share with yall!
FAITH + WORKS = ANSWERS
We must know that God will answer our prayers if we humbly ask Him. Then we must act to find the answer! We can’t just wait around for it we must do our part to obtain it. Faith is an action word.
Love is His greatest gift to us. Love is our greatest gift to Him.
I testify that our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ love us so much. And because they do they have given us everything to make it back to live with them and with our families for the eternity. Love is the greatest thing we can give back to them. When we show our love we put all of our heart, might, mind and strength into making it back to him and to helping others do the same as well. I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesucristo. I know I am in the Lords service and I couldn’t be happier anywhere else! :)
This week was rough because we had a hard time finding people and I feel like we walked around all over the place and nothing came of it, but I am ready to work even harder to see the blessings that will come this week. I learned that sometimes we just have to be patient and put forth all of our efforts and continue in our patience and later the blessings will come.
Romina, investigador and her family had plans with us to come to church. When we showed up at their house her husband didn’t feel well and she had not prepared the children so she said they were not going to come this week but the next week. We talked about the ley de castidad (law of chastity) this week and they are going to be married, they are a bit hesitant, but are willing! We are praying all will go well!
Jesus, Juana and family. We had plans to visit them this weekend and when we showed up something had happened and they are in a rough family situation now. We are praying a lot for them!
We are helping una Hermana that is less active stop smoking! She is really awesome; I am proud of her for her good desires and is willing to stop smoking! I am so excited!!!
Have a Fantastic Week!
Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Burr
No comments:
Post a Comment