Monday, November 23, 2015

The "low down" of my new assignment! (Week 55)

Dearest Family,

The "low down" for my new life:
• My companion is Hermana Theobald. She has the same time in the mission as me. We showed up together, but I have never worked with her before! She is from Holladay, Utah.
• I no longer have a proselyting area! My companion and I (along with the assistants to the president and the traveling elder assistants) are training the whole mission on how to teach the restoration simply, bold, and direct!  Part of the week we do trainings and the other part we do divisions with the sisters.

Starting on Tuesday we had meetings all day with the assistants and the traveling assistants. Then Wednesday we had a meeting with all of the zone leaders and sister training leaders and then had meetings with President and Sister Robertson. Thursday more meetings! Then on Friday we packed our bags and went to Morón to do trainings with the sisters and we stayed with them for all weekend.

Love you all, have a happy thanksgiving week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr

Hailey also told us in a separate letter the following:  Thanksgiving here is just a regular day but, yes, I have plans for Thanksgiving! President and Sister Robertson invited my companion and I, the assistants, and the traveling assistants to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! I am really excited!  To answer your question--no we don’t eat lunch with members now because we don’t have an area. We live about two or three blocks from the chapel in Ramos and the chapel also has the offices attached to it.

The two Hermanas I was with this weekend, both from Brasil

With the Hermanas in Morón 1 and two return missionaries. 
New companion Hermana Theobald from Holladay, UT

With the Hermanas in Morón 1 and two return missionaries.




No comments:

Post a Comment