Sunday, November 22, 2015

ola minha qerida familia! (Week 51)

ola minha qerida familia!

That is in Portuguese! I had a good week this week.  I am meditizando (ponderizing) D&C 18:18! I love it! This week we had special trainings and they were wonderful! We ate subway for lunch.  I was one happy camper!

The miracles I saw this week were many small miracles. In our contacts we were lead to talk to people who have some connection with the church. We contacted people who have accepted missionary visits before, people who have family who are members, etc. We weren’t able to teach any of them in the moment, but some of them accepted to let us visit them in their homes.

Yesterday were the presidential elections here so we had to stay in the apartment all day practically. But I had time to do a lot of studying which I loved.  I studied more about faith. I know that when we ask our Father in heaven with real intent he will give to us according to our needs all that we ask! He is so loving and caring and blesses us in so many ways!

 Have a fantastic week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr

At Church!

Outside their apartment

With Hermana Do Rosairo at church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment