Monday, November 30, 2015

The Life of a Traveler! (Week 56)

Dearest Family,

I am so thankful for all of you and for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord as a missionary. Those are two of my biggest blessings.

I had a really wonderful week! I am learning so much from the spirit and working with all of the hermanas in the mission and from my companion. This week we were in the Reunion de zona de Marcos Paz. After we had special training's with the hermanas from the zone-Hnas Martinez, Jensen, Alverez, and Salino. Wednesday we were in the reunions de zona (zone meeting) de Castelar. After we had special training's with hnas Anderson, Wilcock, Aires, and Souza.

Wednesday night and Thursday morning we were doing divisions with Hnas Do Rosario, Palma, Casado, and Frogget. I went with hnas Do Rosario and Palma. This is my old area that I just left

Friday I was in Lujan with the Hermanas McDougal and Throolin en Lujan. I got to see some of the people that got baptized when I was serving in Lujan and a family that reactivated! It was such a blessing. I was so happy and it made me even happier that they were so happy to see me.  Also we went to pick up our lunch from an older sister and when she saw me she just lit up and it made me so happy. She is one of my favorite people from Lujan and such an example for me.

This weekend we were with Hermana Story and Villanueva en Mercedes. We saw many miracles and it was a testimony builder when we were able to apply what we are teaching in the trainings and we found news and committed them to be baptized.

I love being a missionary. I love the opportunity that I have to help the hermanas in all of the mission. I am really happy that I have the chance to serve the hermanas.
Thanks for all you do! Have a fantastic week!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Burr

Side note to parents:
I love the pictures they look so great! It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! For Thanksgiving we ate turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, orange rolls, fruit, and pie and ice cream! It was just like we were in the US. Also we played ping pong, football, soccer, fooseball, and went on a walk! It was really great! This week we were in Marcos Paz, Castelar, Ituzaingo, Lujan, and Mercedes! Every week we have is going to be a little different, but I am absolutely loving what I am doing! On Sunday the ward we were in had the primary program. They get really crafty here with things! They gave everyone there a little paper as a souvenir and they had bread rolls after! I hope you have a wonderful day and week! I love you both so very much and I am so very blessed! I thank my Father in Heaven daily for you.

Divisions

Hermana's Palma, Burr, and Do Rosario

Thanksgiving in Argentina with President and Sister Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment