How are you all? I love you so much! Well transfers are here again! And this is a crazy one! I am leaving and I have a special assignment! President is starting a new thing. I have been assigned to be one of the two traveling sister training leaders. So my new companion and I will just travel all over the mission and do trainings. How crazy!
This week I have been studying the talk the 4th missionary. I really like it a lot. The part that I think stood out the most is the part about charity. That is the difference between the third and fourth missionary. I feel like in this point of my mission I am learning a lot about charity and serving others happily and putting their needs before mine. I can see how the experiences I have had this transfer have been polishing me and helping me grow to reach my divine potential. Here is a quote that I learned a lot from...
"The purpose and central blessing of life is change. It is to be changed to become more like Jesus Christ. It is to incorporate into your character, the qualities of His character. It is to move from one degree of intelligence and capacity to the next and from there to the next, until you see God face to face and know Him as He knows you....This process of change, this process of evolving, becoming, is the object of the gospel. Change is the design of faith in Christ, repentance and baptism. Redemptive change happens by the power of the Holy Ghost. But it happens only if and when your heart is right. It happens only if you do not fight against God. It happens only if you unconditionally surrender your will to the Lord."
I am working on giving my all to the Lord and serving all with charity, the love of God.
This week when we were looking for the chosen ones before lunch, we didn’t have much time this week cause my comp was sick some of the mornings. But one day we talked to a woman who was at the point of baptism when she was younger and never got baptized. She didn’t have time when we found her, but we are excited to visit her again!
Have a fantastic week!
Con amor,
Hermana Burr
![]() |
| The Chicken Man |
![]() |
| Workout machines in the park |


No comments:
Post a Comment